After completing data review by task owners, customers want to know who completed the data review task but the "Completed By" field shows blank in the Onboarding Dashboard.
***Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.***
- SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate Onboarding for a candidate either from Recruiting module or Add New Hire to Onboarding tool.
- Complete the New Hire Data Review for the onboarded candidate.
- Go to the dashboard and click View All Tasks for the onboarded candidate.
- Click on the completed Review New Hire Data Task. Completed by field is blank.
This is a known coding issue in the product. A fix has already been developed to address this issue, and is expected to be available in B2011.
Completed by is blank. No data in Completed by field, Onboarding task does not show completed by information, No assignee in Completed by field, Review New Hire Data does not show Completed by
KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-NHA , New Hire Activities , LOD-SF-OBX-DBD , Dashboard , Problem