You are trying to release an invoice and you get error 'Payer Invoice AAA exists for closing date DD.MM.YYYY'.
AAA represents the Payer Invoice ID.
DD.MM.YYYY represents the Closing Date.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Release Customer Invoice.
- Save fails with error 'Payer Invoice AAA exists for closing date DD.MM.YYYY'.
- With 2008 a new validation checks for existing Summary Invoices within respective closing date.
- If a Payer Invoice exists for closing date DD.MM.YYYY for the respective Account, then the release of a new invoice with same closing date fails.
- If you want the new invoice to be included in the summary invoice of the closing date DD.MM.YYYY, you need to cancel the existing payer invoice and then you can invoice the open invoice requests:
- Navigate to the Receivables work center.
- Select the Summary Invoice Documents view.
- Query for Payer Invoice AAA.
- Cancel the payer invoice.
Now you can release invoice requests with closing date DD.MM.YYYY.
- If you want the invoice to be included in the future summary invoice (for example, unreleased summary invoices of closing date DD.MM+1, YYYY), you can change the invoice date through Invoice - Advanced.
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoice Requests view.
- Select the invoice request in question.
- Click on Invoice - Advanced.
- Enter the new invoice date to ensure that its closing date is DD.MM+1.YYYY.
- Click on OK.
- Click on Save.
Then you will see the Closing Date is DD.MM+1.YYYY and you can release the invoice.
2767898 Invoice Split Due To Closing Date for Japan
Japan, Summary Invoice, Closing Date, Payer Invoice , KBA , AP-CI-CI-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem