There is a mismatch between last Changed date in the Change log and ChangeOn Date in the Details Section of Registered Product.
Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Installed Base work center and then Registered product.
- Filter on Serial ID and then open a particular record.
- Navigate to Changes facet and click on execute query.
- Compare the date of the first entry in the Change log with the Changed on date in the Details Screen.
- You can see that there is a mismatch.
- As Registered Product TI is build on Installation Point BO, Changed On field in Details (Overview) facet reflects the changes done in Installation Point BO.
- Fields like Reference Date, Warranty, Serial ID, Registered Product Category etc. are coming from PDM_INDIVIDUAL_PRODUCT BO. Hence, Changes in those fields won't be reflected in the Overview facet Changed On field.
This is a standard system behaviour.
ChangedOn, Changelog, Registered Product , KBA , LOD-LE-IBA-IBA , Installed Base , Problem