You would like to have a separate column for Address Line 1 not just for the main account address but for all other addresses. This should be displayed in the report Account Details (data source ID BUPCPD).
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center
- Click on Design Reports view
- Search for Account Details
- Open report
- Note: For the address field there are more than one address.
- In View, in Row Fields add Address Line 1 (Account)
- Note: Only for the main address the Address Line 1 is dispalyed.
In this data source, only the default address is listed. The fields are available in the data source, but they are not added in the standard report.
We are planning to enhance the standard report in the future. In the meantime, you can create a custom report using the standard data source BUPCPD (Account Details). You will find all the desired fields available. It will also return the correct data.
BUPCPD, account details, address line 1, , KBA , AP-BP-ANA , Analytics , Problem