- Upgrade Data Services from a lower version to a higher current version.
- Connect successfully to MEMSQL database using the MySQL ODBC driver in the ODBC Datasource Administrator
- Datastore using the MEMSQL ODBC connection will fail with the following error:
Error " WARNING: Cannot establish database connection. 'sql submitted to ODBC datasource <> resulted in error. <MYSQL][ODBC 5.3(a) Driver][mysqld-5.5.58] You have an error in your SQL Syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(SELECT CONCAT(@@sql_mode,',ANSI_QUOTES'))' at line 1>. The SQL submitted is <SET SESSION sql_mode=(SELECT CONCAT(@@sql_mode,',ANSI_QUOTES'))>.'(BODI-1111341)"
- SAP Data Services 4.2
- MYSQL Database driver version 5.3.10
- MEMSQL database version 5.6
MEMSQL, MYSQL, ODBC, Upgrade , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , EIM-DS , Data Services , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.