You wanted to stop an user from seeing or creating a document like Supplier Invoice or Purchase order which belongs to a particular orgunit.
You wanted to stop an user from seeing and editing a project that was created by other user.
SAP Business ByDesign
- Go to Application user management work center
- Go to business users view
- Search and select the user
- click on edit and choose access rights
- Go to access restrictions tab
- Find the work center view SRM_invoice entry( or any other view related to supplier invoice or Purchase order)
- Right side end you have two columns called read access and write access
- There you choose"restricted"
- Then scroll down and go to sub tab detailed restriction
- Under Access group column you will see all available org units(company or cost center)
- For which ever access should be given, you have check mark the respective read and write access check box.
- Whcih ever are not check marked ,they wil have no access.
Note: what ever appears under access group that is what is currently allowed to be used to restrict. Like for Project you will see employee id's appearing under access group and not companies.
remove access, stop creating, remove access of a user to create Purchase orders of particular company , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , Problem