You are creating a sales document with reference to a billing document. In the search help of billing document, the expected billing document cannot be found.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Create Sales Orders app.
- After inputting the order type, click 'Create with Reference'.
- In the dialog box, choose BillDoc tab.
- Click the F4 search help and click 'Find'.
- There are several billing documents but the desired one is not listed.
The desired billing document is with 'Posting Status' of C, where it is standard design that it will not be picked up to create a subsequent sales document.
Only the billing documents with 'Posting Status' listed below can be selected out into the search result table.
- A - Billing document blocked for forwarding to FI
- B - Journal entry not created (account determination error)
- F - Journal entry not created (pricing error)
- L - Billing doc. blocked for transfer to manager (only IS-OIL)
- M - Analyst Approval refused (only IS-OIL)
- N - No Journal entry due to fund management (only IS-PS)
M_VMCFA, VMCFA, VBRK, F4 Help, Search Help, SHSM_VMCFA, Posting Status , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , SD-SLS-RE , Returns , Problem