You maintained a delivery block in the account master data. When creating a new sales order for this account you get a warning message “Account blocked for delivery”. However you can see the delivery block field in the sales order is empty and the delivery process is not blocked.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Select the Account ABC you created (ABC represents the ID of the account) and click Edit > Sales Data.
- Add a Delivery Block.
- Click Save.
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Common Task New Sales Order.
- Click View All.
- In the General tab, add the Account ABC.
- You see a warning message: “Account blocked for delivery”.
- Scroll down to the Delivery section.
- You see the Delivery Block field is empty.
If you continue to process your sales order you will see that the delivery is not blocked.
It is because the ship-to party in your sales order is different than the account.
The delivery block is determined from the shipping data. As there is no delivery block maintained on the ship-to master data, no delivery block is actually determined in the sales order.
You get a warning message to inform you about the account block, but the delivery process will not be stopped.
It is the expected system behavior.
To resolve the issue, perform one of the actions below:
- Change the ship-to party to the same as the account.
- Remove the delivery block on the account or add it to the ship-to.
- Manually fill the delivery block field in the sales order to block the delivery.
blocage, livraison, réceptionnaire , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , Problem