- A client connection executing sp_showplan or calling the show_plan() function directly is unexpectedly terminated
- The ASE errorlog contains an error sequence showing process infected with 11 error in LeProcessExecStats
- Followed by with a stack trace that includes the following functions:
- As a result of the signal 11, ASE has a secondary failure in the error handling which shows just after the "SQL Causing Error" section with message:
"FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: signal -142738352 hit while handling a previously hit signal. The server cannot continue and will shut down."
- ASE then shuts itself down.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, show_plan, sp_showplan, crash, fatal unhandled exception , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.