New sales area is required on SAP S/4HANA Cloud system based off of the new business needs. However, you don't know how to add it.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Open 'Manage Your Solution' app and click 'Configure Your Solution'.
- Search for configuration step: Organizational Structure with ID: 100066 and enter it.
- Choose 'Distribution Channels' and add a new channel with ID 20.
- Wait until it's been activated. Choose 'Country DE', 'Company Code 1010', 'Dom. Sales Org DE'.
- Within the screen of 'Dom. Sales Org DE', click 'Add' to add a new distrition chain with distribution channel 20.
- After it's been activated, there will be a new item generated under 'Dom. Sales Org DE' with name of 'Distribution Chain: 1010:20'.
- Click on "Add Unit" --> "Sales Area" --> Choose the Source from the drop down field --> Choose the Division as well --> Click on OK button.
Note: The Source drop down list shows the sales area that have already been created. You can click OK button to proceed with the creation of the new sales area.
8. The new sales area will be generated until it's successfully activated.
Sales area with ID 20 will be created automatically once activated.
Note: The new ID 1010:20:00 is generated by default when you click on OK button in the pop up.
Sales Area, SSCUI, Configuration Step, Scope Item, 100066 , KBA , SD-SLS-CNT , S/4HANA: Sales Content , SD-SLS , Sales , SV-CLD-FRM-APP , Flexorg, CCF, Foreign Key Check , How To