There are numerous ways to find the value for Onboarding Process ID in Onboarding. In this article we will show how to search for a single Onboardee in Integration Center, however, the same procedure can be applied in case that you want to search for a batch of Onboardee's.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding
- Go to Admin Center > Integration Center;
- Click in My Integrations > Create > Scheduled Simple File Output Integration;
- In the entity name search by ONB2ProcessTrigger;
- In the field selection, you can include all fields that you want. In this article I’ll include only the Primary Email since I’m searching only for one candidate, however in case that you want for a batch of candidates you can use any of the other fields as criteria (such as requisition, process status, etc. You may also look in entity the ONB2Process for more search options;
- Click in Select;
- Now click in Filter and sort and filter by the email that you are looking for;
- Now click in Configure Fields. The value for Onboarding Process ID will be available in the column Process Initiation ID.
onboardingProcessId, integration, center, search, onboarding, 2.0, obx , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , How To