- In a HADR system, RepAgent Thread(RAT) printed the following msgs frequently:
- Current transaction ID (29368867,11) in database 'XXX' (dbid = 4): commit wait expired.
- Error: 9416, Severity: 17, State: 4
- Rep Agent on database 'XXX' switched from mode 'sync' to mode 'async' because timer on commit expired.
- Rep Agent on database 'XXX' switched from mode 'async' to mode 'sync' because scanner reached end of log.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03PL06 and UP, with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03PL06 and UP
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
max commit wait, peak transaction threshold, Error: 9416 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.