You have tried to manually restart Onboarding for a candidate and now he does not show up in Onboarding Dashboard.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Onboarding Dashboard;
- Open your new hire record;
- Click in Action;
- Click in restart Onboarding;
- The record will disappear from the dashboard;
Currently have know issues in the restart feature. In this article we will list two:
- For candidates who were created through a 3rd Party ATS system:
- The manager-id field was not enabled in your Data Model.
- In recruit-to-hire you had mappings for the workpermit entity.
Onboarding engineering team is working on the permanent fix for these issues, please find below workarounds for each scenario:
- For the ATS scenario, you'll need to perform a "cleanup" in BPE. We have a detailed step-by-step on how to resolve this issue in the following article: How to fix manual restart for candidates created through 3rd party ATS systems;
- For the workpermit issue, at moment the only workaround is to remove the mappings in recruit-to-hire tool. Engineering is targetting a patch for September 11 (subject to be changed). The patch code is PTCH-33518
PTCH-33518, manual, restart, not, working, ats, workpermit, onboarding, 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem