- How to change the label of the Position "std_position_obj" object field in the Job Requisition form?
- The labels set in the Job Requisition for the object Position field are not reflecting in the UI.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
In order to change the field label of the field ID "std_position_obj" you need to change the label in the Succession Data Model. Field ID in SDM is "id="position"".
- In Provisioning
- Go to Import/Export Data Model
- Export the template
- Find the Position field
- Make the changes in the labels
- Import the template again
Please refer to the Implementation Guide for more information - Labels Derivation for Foundation Object and Generic Object Field Types
NOTE: Take in mind that the changes will reflect not just in the Job Requisition form but any other place that is using the same field.
std_position_obj, position, label, translation, language, object, job, requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To