- How to deny user sharing file, folder, story in SAP Analytics Cloud ?
- How to prevent user with Private security only to share files to others ?
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC by BI Admin role user.
- Security -> Roles, Create a New Role by + . Assign a name to the role and select License Type - Business Intelligence.
- Select a Role template - BI Content Creator.
- Deselect Create / Delete security in the role.
- Save the role.
- Assign Users to assign this new role a UserA without other roles assigned.
- Log out the BI Admin role user.
- Logon to SAC by UserA.
- Create a new story with any design. Save the Story.
- Click Share button.
- Observe the user can share private file to others by the Share feature.
In the newly created role, Read permission is enabled on User and Team, so the UserA can still read user and team list while sharing.
Disable the Read permission on User and Team in the newly created role. Then UserA will not be able to see the user/team list while sharing.
- Sharing a File or Folder
Sharing rights adjustments on default folders (public root, samples) - Influence Site
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Roles
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Permissions
Story, file, folder, table, crosstab, grant, forbidden, pervent, disable, denied, force, invisible, visible , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Product Enhancement