- Customer has Work Manager 6.1 application deployed to SAP MOBILE PLATFORM (SMP 3.0) hosted on Amazon Web Service AWS
- Suddenly we are encountering communication error(14), unexpected disconnection from server(11 )error when performing sync with application in Eclipse ATE.
- The URL for connecting the app to SMP is showing "I am here" page.
- See Picture of Agentry WPF from the Eclipse Environment during connection or transmit:
- The error in the picture states back to back issue:
- Failed to connect to server (3)
- Unexpected disconnection from server (11)
- Communication error (14)
- SAP Work Manager 6.1
- Agentry client WPF v18.104.22.168
- SAP Mobile Platform SMP 22.214.171.124
"Agentry AWS","Agentry SMP Amazon","Agentry Client Amazon Web Services","SAP Work Manager AWS","Agentry SMP AWS","SAP WM Amazon","SAP WM AWS","SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 Amazon","SMP 3.0 Agentry AWS" , KBA , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.