Customer is facing any validation in First Name and Last Name field in the Candidate profile fields
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
To Prevent BOT attacks for instance, where CAPTCHA is not enabled . Hence Validations are added against these fields
In Order to prevent BOT attacks in our system, Product team added few more validations against the field First Name and Last Name
- Limit each name field (first name/ last name) to 40 characters
- Limit each name fields (first name/ last name) to have only a maximum of 4 words ( this is being done to prevent long sentences from being added in the name field)
- Support names with letters from different languages (do not restrict to only English)
- Support the following special characters -
- ' (apostrophe)
- - (hyphen)
- , (comma)
- . (period)
- Names with only numbers will not be supported
- A name can have upto a maximum of one single digit number.
Note: If you are having issue creating new candidate with non-English characters (e.g. Thai), you can reach out to Product Support and we can request Engineering team to run a script to disable the character validation. Please provide affected company ID and approval that you are allowing to run the script.
Candidate profile Validations, First Name, last Name, Candidate Profile, Captcha , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem