- Job Title information in My Team Tile;
- My Team Tile not respecting Role-Based Permissions settings;
- Ungranted information still appearing in Manage My Team tile;
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Homepage;
- Hit the My Team Tile;
- Direct reports will be shown vertically under "My Team" label;
- Although may ungranted in RBP, the "Job Title" information are still shown below the user's preferred name in the left pool.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
This is an expected behavior according with feature architecture.
Even through the Job Title will be hidden in the user's card that will popup in the right side when hiting any user on the list, the Job Title label within the user's slice in the list is hardcoded.
Therefore, even hidden in the right side card and in other places accross the system as well, the highlighted label is hardcoded and can't be hidden.
job title label, job title, my team tile, hardcoded, my team tile RBP, job information RBP , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-TIL , Custom Tile/Card Issues , How To