- DSI is down
- connection to Oracle using Direct Connect is created with errors
- SRS error log reports:
- ERROR #13113 DSI(nnn DCO.dbname) - Failed to obtain a reference to the indicated Connector. See messages from Connector factory for details. Data server make: ora. Connector type: oci. Data server: DCO. Database: dbname.
- ERROR #1027 DSI(nnn DCO.dbname) - Open Client Client-Library error: Error: -99999, Severity 4 -- 'Loading of Connector factory library [/sybase/REP-15_5/connector/lib/libsybora.so] failed. Error=[/sybase/REP-15_5/connector/lib/libsybora.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
- Replication Server appears to attempt to create an ExpressConnect connection even though create connection command specified ecda in the profile
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for Oracle 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) for Oracle 15.7.1
RepServer, RS, RSSD, Direct Connect for Oracle, DCO, ECDA, ExpressCconnect, ERROR #13113 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.