In data action: Advanced formula when a user tries to select a member from Conext basing on the parameters setting he filled on he gets the warning:"There are no compatible Parameters. The following settings are required". He can only see one hierarchy H1 while he defined in Hierarchy field the value "ANY"
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.18.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create DATA Action
- Add step Advanced formula
- Click on the button "Edit Parameter"
- In Properties section make sure you put "Any" as value in field Hierarchy and Cardinality
- Go back to Context in the Advanced formula step
- Click on Add filter you will have this warning message,
- the expected behavior is to see both hierarchies
This is a limitation in the product.
Advanced Formulas work only with the default hierarchy which is the 1st one.
So not a regression but a limitation.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem