You use the Suite Enablement Add-on for Ariba integration within SAP ERP or in S4hana (in-built in S4hana), and you see difference between SAP ERP and S4hana systems regarding polling agent settings:
In the S4hana system the "Define Settings for Polling Agent" customizing point is not there in the customizing but in SAP ERP version it is there at the following customizing path:
- Integration with Other SAP Components
- Business Network Integration
- Integration with the Ariba Network
- Framework Settings
- Direct Connectivity Settings
- Define Settings for Polling Agent << this is missing from S4hana, but there in SAP ERP
- Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite - Every currently supported SP versions
Ariba, AN, Add-on, ECC, ERP, S4Hana, cXML, ARBFND_FETCH_CXML_MESSAGES_NEW , KBA , BNS-ARI-SE-ERP , Ariba Integration Add-On for ERP , BNS-ARI-SE , Suite Enablement for Ariba , BNS-ARI-SE-ERP-BUY , Ariba Integration Add-On for ERP Buy Side , BNS-ARI-SE-FND , Foundation for Ariba Integration , BNS-INT-ARI , Ariba Integration with S/4HANA , BNS-INT-ARI-MM , Ariba Integration with S/4HANA Materials Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.