- When exporting Organisational Unit Manager object from Data Workbench work center filtered for a specific manager, you observed that the exported data is not correct. In the export, it looks that the manager is the manager of more than one org unit.
- When checking in Organizational Management work center, then the manager is only manager of a single org unit.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Workbench work center
- Click on Export view
- Click on Standard Object
- Search for Organisational Unit Manager
- Click on Next until Export
- Go to Monitor view
- Download and open file
- Go to Organizational Management work center
- Click on Org Structures view
- Search for the manager
Data Workbench work center shows the MANAGER Node with the historical, calculated manager data. The flag Functional and Reporting Line on the section Manager in the facet Employee does not show this data. This manager information is hidden in the UI.
The system works as expected. We recommend that you hide the flags Functional Manager and Reporting Line in the UI. It doesn't make sense to enable them when they are not handled in a special way.
Organizational unit manager, sales organisation manager, Data Workbench, exported data not correct, , KBA , LOD-LE-OM-OM , Org. Management , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , Problem