- Is there a workaround?
- Is the AS ABAP only System affected?
- Is applying the patch sufficient or we need to perform some manual action after patching?
- Should the SAP Note be implemented if BW is running on others databases platform than SAP ASE and DB4? (ie. HANA, Oracle)
- Should we upgrade our BW in case the SP is lower than the one covered in the SAP Note ?
- The system is hosted on HEC environment, should the SAP Note be implemented ?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP Netweaver - up to release 7.40
- OS Independent
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Business Warehouse all versions
2958563, security, vulnerability, BW, function module, ASE , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.