For Release processing in SAP Supply Network Collaboration (SAP SNC):
- You are sending SA Releases to SNC system and you are using the Enhancement code (Program ZXM06U02) delivered by SAP Note 858447.
- The ERP System Time Zone is different from the SA Plant time zone.
- In ERP the customer posts the Goods Receipt document immediately (POD Process). In a few minutes, the Customer sends a new Release to SNC system.
- The supplier may not able to create a new ASN because there is no Due Quantity and the previous ASN is still visible in the Related ASNs screen.
- SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Supply Network Collaboration (SCM-ICH)
Due Quantity, DELINS.DELFOR01, E1EDP10-FPSDN, DeliveryScheduleNotification_In, Release Time, Release Creation Date/Time, plant time zone, Scheduling Agreement. , KBA , SCM-ICH-REL , Scheduling Agreement Release , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.