- A Union view task with 3 large SAP tables will fail, but continue to show a 'running' state.
- Change the SAP configuration to Run in background with Data Transfer = ABAP. The error in the task log will be:
Error "RFC CallReceive error <Function /BODS/RFC_ABAP_INSTALL_AND_RUN: RFC_ABAP_MESSAGE- No more storage space available for extending"
Error in the job logs:
" Unknown error occurred when listening for data flow communication message using peer-to-peer method.
SYS-170115: memoryMonitor Warning: Your system is running low on virtual memory."
- Change the SAP configuraion to Run in background with Data Transfer = Default. The error in the task log will be:
Error " The Subtask process [subtask id=28281] has completed with error: Error calling RFC function to get table data: <RFC_COMMUNICATION_FAILURE- ERROR connection to partner 'ipaddr:port' broken"
- Create this same Union view task in another system and it will complete successfully.
- Execute the failing Union view task with the working repository and it will still fail.
SAP Information Steward 14.2
SAP Information Steward 4.2
KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.