Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
You have created a workflow rule to be triggered when following example conditions are met:
- a ticket is assigned to team ABC (ABC represents the team ID),
- or team DEF (DEF represents the team ID),
- and Status is XYZ (XYZ represents the ticket Status).
However, for tickets where the team is ABC but status is ZZZ (ZZZ represents the ticket status), workflow is still triggered.
Note: the above serves as example scenario, it applies to other conditions structured in such a way as well.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket 123 (123 represents the ticket ID).
- Observe team ID is ABC and status is ZZZ.
- Go to the Workflows facet.
- Observe workflow has been executed despite Status condition was not being met.
You have set up condition AND only for one of the groups. This means, the rule is executed if:
- Team ID is ABC,
- Team ID is DEF and Status is XYZ.
If Status should be part of the conditions, then it should be added to each group. In this case, the condition is met based on Group 1.
workflow, scheduled, executed, ticket, status, conditions, not met , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , Problem