You opened the preview of the standard data source Business Partner Master Data (technical ID CODBPARTNER) and noticed that it only shows one Additional Identifier per Business Partner Instance.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics and the view Design Data Sources.
- Show all data sources and open the Preview for standard data source Business Partner Master Data (ID CODBPARTNER).
- Enter ID ABC for Business Partner in the selection area and click Run Data Source (ABC stands for the business partner you would like to check).
- Go to the View and add characteristics Identification Type & Additional Identifier.
- You will notice that only one identifier is shown (even if there are multple identifiers maintained in the business partner).
The data source Business Partner Master Data (ID CODBPARTNER) can only return one ID type per Business Partner. This is the expected system behaviour and is working as designed.
This behaviour cannot be changed as it is a master data source, where returning multiple instances would be incompatible for application usage of this data source. At the moment there is no transactional data source available that is exposing the complete list of identifiers as maintained in Identification facet.
If you want to change the current standard behaviour please go to our SAP Continuous Influence Forum and post your enhancement request. Our product management delivers the features requested here according to priority and technical feasibility and effort.
CODBPARTNER; business partner master data; business partner; additional identifier; additional account identification number , KBA , additional identifier , identification type , identification number , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , LOD-LE-BP-BP , Business Partner , How To