- Upon testing scope item BD6 Basic Credit Management, the Sales order is not getting blocked.
- The Credit limit has been maintained for the customer and company code but the sales order is getting saved without error.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the Lauchpad with role SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP assigned.
- Open app 'Create Sales Order - VA01'.
- Enter 'Order Type' and sales order data for the customer maintained.
- [Save] the sales order.
- No message related to a credit check failure is encountered, although it is expected.
The Document Credit Group specified against the configuration settings in configuration step 101518, is different to that which has been setup against the document type in configuration step 102137. Therefore, the system does not recognise that the sales order is relevant for checking.
Open the following Configuration step:
- Login to the Lauchpad with role BPC EXPERT assigned.
- Manage Your Solution.
- Configure Your solution.
- Set Credit Limit Checks for Sales Document Types 102137.
Review the Credit Group setup against the order types you want to have checked for credit.
Ensure that the same configuration options have been fulfilled for the Credit Segment, Risk Class and Credit Group combination in the Automatic Credit Control configuration:
> Define Automatic Credit Control 101518.
The system must find an active credit check against the order type.
CG, failing, status, not performed, VA01, business partner , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , Problem