- When executing dynamic prepared statements while
- SQL statement replication is enabled and
- the ASE configuration parameter 'streamlined dynamic sql' is set to 1,
- Rep Agent Thread in ASE may terminate abnormally with a 9202 error, for example:
Error: 9202, Severity: 20, State: 0
RepAgent(14): Nested replicated stored procedure detected. Transaction log may be corrupt. Please contact SYBASE Technical Support. (current marker = 4139200, 6)
Rep Agent Thread for database 'MYDB' (dbid = 14) terminated abnormally with error. (major 92, minor 2)
- Also DSI EXEC thread in SRS may terminate with an error 5185, for example:
THREAD FATAL ERROR #5189 DSI EXEC(107(5) ASE2.MYDB) - eneric/dsi/dsiutil.c(1006) The DSI thread for the 'ASE2.MYDB' database is being shut down. DSI received Replication Server error #5185 which is mapped to STOP_REPLICATION or RETRY_STOP_REPLICATION. See the Replication Server log for more information.
WARNING #5185 DSI EXEC(107(5) ASE2.MYDB) - eneric/dsi/dsiexec.c(20756) Row count mismatch for the command executed on 'ASE2.MYDB'. The command impacted 0 rows but it should impact 1 rows.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, replication, CR821339, CR#821339, 821339 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.