A new Notification type is configured via SPRO. When creating a Notification i.e. a Maintenance Notification for example, fields such as Object Part, Cause and Damage are not displayed
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IW21, IW22, IW51, IW52, QM01, QM02, Service Notification, Quality Notification , KBA , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , CS-CM-SN , Service Notification , QM-QN , Quality Notifications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.