User wants to remove the Development goal drop down when Adding Activity
SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Continuous Performance Management
2. Click on Add Activity
3. The Development Goal Plan drop down are available
If a default development goal plan is enabled, there’s no way to hide or disable the ability to link activities to development goals.
- There is no way to disable the ability to link activities to Development goals in Continuous Performance Management.
- This functionality is not currently part of the SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management module.
- However, we encourage you to submit or vote on an enhancement request to have this functionality considered within future development cycles – you can do this on our Customer Influence Portal at https://influence.sap.com/successfactors
- All enhancement requests are reviewed by our Product Management team and, if successful, are developed and implemented in a future product release.
Development goals, add Acitivity, CPM, Activity, drop down , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-ACT , Activities , Problem