When using the ''Copy to New Ticket'' option, the E-Mail content is not being copied over to the new ticket.
SAP Service Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Work Center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket XXX (XXX represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Timeline pane or Interactions facet.
- Select an E-Mail interaction and chose the option ''Copy to New Ticket''.
- New ticket YYY is created.
- Go to the Interactions or Timeline facet.
- E-Mail content copied from ticket XXX is not shown.
With the 2005 release, a scoping question has been introduced that copies and attaches the E-Mail activity to the new created ticket.
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the current project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4 - Questions.
- Expand Service - Customer Care - Service Request Mangament.
- Under E-Mail Handling, select ''On 'Copy to New Ticket' action in Interactions, would you like to create a new E-mail ?''
- Save changes.
Copy to New Ticket, Copy Email Activity, Copy to Ticket , KBA , copy to new ticket , copy email , copy to ticket , copy interaction , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem