When material is created through MDG, the derived characteristic value is not being saved in AUSP table. But there is a corresponding entry in AUSP, when a material is created through MM01 or replicated through IDoc.
- SAP Master Data Governance 7.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 8.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.1
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.2
Classification, Reference Characteristics, CLF_SET_CONTEXT, SYNC_OUT, AUSP Table. , KBA , CA-MDG-APP-CLF , Classification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.