You are seeing an Employee in the All Employees List. But, you are unable to find the same Employee in the Active Employees List.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator Work Center -> General Settings -> Employees.
- Choose the All Employees View and search for the relevant Employee. You can find the Employee in the view.
- But, if you try to find the same Employee in the Active Employees View, the Employee will be missing.
The Employee, Which you are looking for is Inactive. Since the valid to field is hidden in the Employee View, you could not check the same.
Follow the below steps to make the Valid To field Visible. Once the field is visible, you can edit the Valid to date accordingly to make the Employee active again.
- Go Administration -> Employee -> Edit.
- Now enter the Adaptation Mode. In Adaptation Mode, Edit the Pane which contains the Valid To date.
- You can see that the Valid To date is hidden in that Pane.
- Enable Personalization for that field to make that field visible in the UI.
Employee, Active Employee, Valid to date , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , Problem