- Crystal reports (2016) based on Stored procedures fail with below errors randomly:
The viewer could not process an event. Error in File <ReportName>: Encapsulating page failed.  ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]
The viewer could not process an event. Error in File <ReportName>: Failed to load database information.  ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]
- The issue has been observed from only one node
- The errors do not occur when using the BI Servers from another node via server group
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP06 Patch 4
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Web Application Server: SAP Netveawer 7
- CMS Database: SQL Server 2008
- Reporting DB : Oracle 12c
Crystal Report 2016, Refresh, Intermittent, Error, CRWEB00000119 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.