- Email actions have been configured for Charm and ITSM, but are not working as expected.
- Emails are not sending for ITSM and Charm documents
- Partner-dependent emails are not being received
- Custom email actions are not appearing in the Action drop-down button on ITSM and Charm documents
- Email actions are not being executed as expected on status change
- Email actions are resulting in errors related to mail forms or recipients
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SOLMAN, email, e-mail, charm, itsm, email not executed, action, not working, not sent, actions, it service management, change request management, trigger, action button, not received, stuck, error, no recipient, SOST, scheduling, start, conditions, scheduled actions, assignment block, mail form, smart form, mail form template, notifications, VAR, , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.