You are not sure which tables will be archived and which will be deleted when archiving using objects PP_ORDER (Production Orders) or PR_ORDER (Process Orders).
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP ERP Shop Floor Control (PP-SFC)
- SAP ERP Process Industries (PP-PI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Table, PP_ORDER, PR_ORDER, Production Order, Process Order, Archive, Archiving, Object, SARI, SARA, ACLA. , KBA , PP-SFC , Production Orders , PP-PI-POR , Process Order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.