The requirement is to be able to display or hide the compounded keys for the dimensions in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- Business Warehouse
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a model based on BW queries having compounded keys.
- Notice that it is not possible to decide whether you would like to display or hide the compounded objects.
This is a known limitation in the product.
The following improvement request has already been submitted on our customer's influence page: Displaying/hiding compounded objects
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, compound, object, key, display, hide, visible, appear, disappear, , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem