Users cannot cancel onboarding as it throws an error:
[COE0018]The cancellation request for new recruit * has failed. Please contact your administrator.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to New Recruit Data Review
- Choose any candidate
- On the upper right, click Action -> Cancel Onboarding
- Check "All Onboarding tasks created will be cancelled from the system."
- Provide Cancellation reason
- Error will show: [COE0018]The cancellation request for new recruit * has failed. Please contact your administrator.
The reason being that this is happening is that a required field has no data which causes the system to throw an error.
Kindly go to Admin Center -> Manage Business Configuration -> employmentInfo and check if the fields that are set there are Mandatory and the Onboardee has provided a data in it.
Also make sure "okToRehire" field is enabled. It does not need to be mandatory.
Most reason that the candidate could not proceed on its cancellation due to Null data on a required field.
Cancel Onboarding, ONB , The cancellation request for new recruit, lastDateWorked is a required field and cannot be blank, lastdateworked , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Problem