- CPU spikes on hourly basis to 80%-100%.
- In some cases, customers report the system freezes/hangs for a brief period.
- No transactions can be opened in the SAP GUI.
- The CPU load goes to 100%.
- After about one minute, the CPU load falls back to the average values and the transactions are working again.
- In the Expensive Statement trace, you may see calls to the _SYS_STATISTICS.STATISTICS_SCHEDULABLEWRAPPER at the time of the CPU spikes.
- SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0 <= SP06
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition ; SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0
SAP HANA, sap_hana, database, db, platform, spike , KBA , HAN-DB-MON , SAP HANA Monitoring , HAN-DB-PERF , SAP HANA Database Performance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.