- ADMIN has upgraded the repository.
- Other users are still prompted to execute an upgrade SQL script.
- All users are running the same PD version and pick up the same license.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.7
owner, updated , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.