After adding Integration of Employee Data from External Application to Cloud Solution to the scope of a project in Business Configuration, the scoping of Personnel File and Regular Tasks unchecks automatically.
SAP Business by Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Project view
- Open a new project
- Got to Adjust Scoping step
- Below the Human Resources section, expand Personnel Administration
- Check the box for Integration of Employee Data from External Application to Cloud Solution
- The two boxes below for Personnel File and Regular Tasks are unchecked automatically
As result of this system behavior, it is not possible to access Personnel Administration work center in the UI.
When Integration is scoped, Personnel Administration is descoped. This is the expected system behavior.
You can still access employees from Business Partner -> Employees view.
human resources, replication, standard asynchronous web service , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem