Fiori app Manage Journal Entries does not display the long text entered using GUI apps Create Incoming Invoice (FB60) /Create Outgoing Invoice (FB70))
"Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
The long text entered in classical GUI app cannot be shown in Manage Journal Entries
- An alternative for the classical long text is provided in Manage Journal Entries. Maintain texts in Notes which can be attached to Journal Entry (see screenshot below) in app Manage Journal Entries.
- This functionality replaces the previous long text thus it’s not planned to enable the long text for Manage Journal Entries.
Notes on the Header:
Notes on the Item
- FB03 is still available in S/4HANA Cloud and can be navigated to from Manage Journal Entries by choosing navigation target Display Journal Entries.
- In Display Journal Entries you can display long text.
- Manage Journal Entries can show the note entered in Post General Journal Entries (app id F0718)
cloud, notes, long text, fb03, fb60, fb70 F0717, F0718 , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-TRA , Transaction Apps , Problem