You are unable to add the Location YYY to the Logistics Task Folder XXX.
XXX - Logistics Task Folder ID.
YYY - Location ID.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
- Select Logistics Task Folders view.
- Find Folder XXX.
- Open the Folder XXX.
- Click View All.
- Select Task Assignment Criteria tab.
- Select Storage Location.
- Click Add Item for Included Items.
- Enter the Location YYY.
- Click Ok.
- Nothing happens and the Location is not added.
The system cannot add the Location because the Location ID has leading zero. In the backend, the system tries to search for the Location ID without the leading zeros, so it fails.
As the system cannot add the Location with leading zeros, the system is working as expected.
Creating Location ID with leading zeros is not advised.
KBA , AP-LTM-LTF , Logistics Task Folder , How To