Custom Job Application Token or Custom Job Requisition Token in Offer Letter is Not Getting Resolved.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- After the Offer Detail step, create an Offer Letter;
- Select the Offer Letter template;
- Click in Preview button and notice that custom job application tokens and custom job requisition tokens are not getting resolved. e.g. [[JOB_APPLICATION_CUSTOM1]] [[JOB_REQUISITION_CUSTOM1]].
This issue occurs in the following situation:
- The field is defined on the Offer Detail template as a field derived from Job Application template or Job Requisition template.
- The field is added as a reportable field, meaning that users can enter a different value on the Offer Detail.
- The field on the Offer Detail has been left blank.
If the Job Application field or the Job Requisition field is defined on the Offer Detail template, the Custom Job Application token or the Custom Job Requisition token will retrieve the data from the latest Offer Detail, rather than the Job Application or the Job Requisition.
The token is not getting resolved because the field on the Offer Detail is left blank.
Note: This token behavior is specific to Offer Letters.
Please fill in the field on the Offer Detail.
KB article 2829856 - Custom Job Offer Detail Token in Offer Letter is Not Getting Resolved - Recruiting Management
KB article 2823512 - How are Standard and Custom fields permissioned as read or write in the Offer Detail template
KB article 2081508 - Custom Reportable Recruiting Fields - Recruiting Management
Token not resolving, Token Issue, Missing information in token, Custom token not working, JOB_REQUISITION_CUSTOM, JOB_APPLICATION_CUSTOM, offer letter, offer detail, offer approval , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem