- How to change the field alignment in Data Capture Forms?
- How to align fields to the right/left/center?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
It's possible to align the field labels in the Data Capture Forms. Since Data Capture Forms are linked to Landing Pages, it's required to do this change in Landing Pages. The steps are below:
- Go to Manage Career Site Builder
- Go to Pages > Landing
- Select the landing page linked to the Data Capture Form you wish to modify
- Click on the pencil button to edit it
- Click on the Data Capture Form component
- Go to Styles tab
- Change the "Field Alignment" value accordingly
data, capture, form, landing, page, field, alignment, align, right, left, aligned, center, centered, label. , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To