- sap_materialize auto primary, secondary, <SID> failed.
- Remote Backup server from DR host reported:
- Backup Server: 188.8.131.52: Volume validation error: failed to obtain device information,
- device: /<dump file location>/db01.dmp error: No such file or directory.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
Backup Server: 184.108.40.206; remote backup server; load database failed; No such file or directory , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.