The employee being hired is added as a CC role in new hire workflow, but email notification is not triggered to the new hire, after completing the hire process.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central: Workflows
Reproducing the Issue
- Add employee self as CC role in the workflow configuration (Source or Target) and save the workflow.
- Add a new employee into the system.
- The new employee does not receive the CC notification after the hire is complete.
The workflow step approver and participator list are populated before the new hire data is saved. Hence, 'SELF' role cannot be resolved, as the new hire is still in progress.
- Currently this is the expected behavior. If you want to have this feature, please raise an enhancement request for the same: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2090228
- Welcome emails are triggered to the new employee which is not using workflow configuration.
Workflow, New Hire, Email Notification, Add New employee, new hire workflow , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL-REQ , My Pending Requests, ToDo's & Mass Approvals , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions