This Knowledge Base Article includes some Frequently Asked Questions regarding Reciprocity for Payroll USA.
1. Which Courtesy Withholding should I use when enabling this functionally on my system: Basic Local Reciprocity or Advanced Local Reciprocity?
2. Local withholding tax is not being computed after the upgrade to BSI TaxFactory 11.0.
3. BSI Message 1001 is raised on the payroll log: 1001 THE CERTIFICATE CODE INTERFACE PARAMETER CONTAINS A VALUE WHICH IS NOT VALID. ALL TAXES HAVE BEEN CALCULATED USING CERTIFICATE CODE 0.
4. The parameters NX and RC on the BSI Interface.
5. The fourth parameter of the payroll function USTAX (Non-res.cert.default).
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Basic Local Reciprocity, Advanced Local Reciprocity, BSI TaxFactory 11.0, TF11, BSI TaxFactory 10.0, TF10, Reciprocity, BSI, T5UX9_COUWH, T5UTRC, BSI Message 1001. , KBA , PY-US-BSI , Tax Interface BSI , PY-US-TX , Taxes , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.