While sending an eSignature Offer Letter, you see the below message, but you already confirmed that you envelope limit has not reached yet.
"The company eSignature account limit has been reached. Please contact your administrator to send offers letters for eSignature"
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to a Job Requisition
- Select a candidate in the Offer status
- Send an eSignature Offer to the candidate
We have a few causes for this error, and you may see in the Resolution session below how to proceed in each case.
- The Envelope limit was indeed reached
- The Number of users authorized for DSN have reached its limit (when the account is "seat" based and not "envelope" based)
- Credentials are outdated
- How can I check how many envelopes I used - https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/How-do-I-see-how-many-envelopes-my-account-has-used
In case you have reached your envelope usage limit - https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/What-happens-if-I-exceed-the-envelope-limit-on-my-account-What-is-the-charge-for-additional-envelopes
- A few customers might still have a "seat" based account meaning that the account counts the number of users using it and not the number of envelopes. You may check the your DSN billing information ( reference KBA 3020770 ) to find if that is the case.
- If the above 2 are OK, the error might be caused by a credential being updated or lost is synchrony, the workaround for that is:
- Navigate to Admin Center and then to Manage Recruiting Settings
- Go to Offer Letter section
- Re-enter your most current Docusign Account credentials
After checking the above steps, please repeat the process again.
In case you still face the same issue, please submit a Product Support ticket and refer this error.
The company eSignature account limit has been reached, Please contact your administrator to send offers letters for eSignature, offer, letter, signature , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem